Your Expert Finance Guide
Over 12 years experience in mentoring CFA & FRM in Bangladesh
Meet your Mentors
Md. Nafeez Al Tariq, CFA, FRM
PFS is the brain child of Md. Nafeez Al Tarik. He has been teaching and mentoring CFA candidates since 2010 and ove the last five years he mentored approximately 200 candidates.
SM Galibur Rahman, CFA
Head of Research, Shanta Securities Limited Director, CFA Society Bangladesh
Khairul Bashar, CFA
Investment Analyst, Scotiabank
• Proficient in financial statement analysis, financial modeling, equity valuation, and writing equity research report
• Excelled in different roles with a track record of career progression
• Aspirant wealth manager in a global setting
• Always open to helping others, cultivating long term relationships, and adding value
• Thrive in fast-paced work environment
• Capable of delivering results both in a team environment and independently
Specialties: Equity valuation, financial modeling of both public and private companies, CFA Charterholder, Queen’s MFin Candidate ’22
HALL OF FAME
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
PFS classes were unbelievably helpful to me during my CFA level I preparation. I think the classroom option is a great way to familiarize yourself with all the topics as you have an expert taking you through the curriculum. Also this approach would also give you an early indication of which area to focus on and what strategy you should adapt to hit the target successfully. I would definitely recommend anyone from Bangladesh who is taking the CFA exam to join PFS.
The PFS coaches excellent mentorship and exclusive notes are real lifesavers when you choose to start the CFA journey despite having a full-time career and kids at home.